Just look at the numbers
December 26, 2012
Since Richard Nixon, with one exception, every Republican president has lowered the median income of Americans. The exception was Ronald Reagan who tripled the national debt and gave us the money. Wages went up but we are still paying interest on his debts.
Since Nixon, every Democratic president has raised the median income of Americans without raising the debt.
The debt everyone is talking about was given to us by Ronald Reagan (tripled it), George W. Bush (doubled it), and George Bush (tripled it), while Carter added 10 percent and Clinton lowered the debt.
Obama is being blamed for not fixing 30 years of Republican mis-rule in four years. Forget the words, they all lie, just look at the numbers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire