Just look at the numbers
December 26, 2012
Since Richard Nixon, with one exception, every Republican president has lowered the median income of Americans. The exception was Ronald Reagan who tripled the national debt and gave us the money. Wages went up but we are still paying interest on his debts.
Since Nixon, every Democratic president has raised the median income of Americans without raising the debt.
The debt everyone is talking about was given to us by Ronald Reagan (tripled it), George W. Bush (doubled it), and George Bush (tripled it), while Carter added 10 percent and Clinton lowered the debt.
Obama is being blamed for not fixing 30 years of Republican mis-rule in four years. Forget the words, they all lie, just look at the numbers.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location