Judge our president by the number of fallen soldiers
December 26, 2012
As a veteran and just over Veterans Day, I feel I must comment on the article by Diana West, whom I do not know, and what Romney said or did not say.
My point is that the writer says Obama has proven himself as a good commander in chief. I realize most people do not listen to their party's promises when running for election. I heard Mr. Obama's promise. It was "If I am elected president, the first thing I will do is to bring all our troops home." How many dead soldiers are there that could have been prevented?
So folks, judge our president by the number of dead soldiers that keeps growing and growing.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later