Judge our president by the number of fallen soldiers
December 26, 2012
As a veteran and just over Veterans Day, I feel I must comment on the article by Diana West, whom I do not know, and what Romney said or did not say.
My point is that the writer says Obama has proven himself as a good commander in chief. I realize most people do not listen to their party's promises when running for election. I heard Mr. Obama's promise. It was "If I am elected president, the first thing I will do is to bring all our troops home." How many dead soldiers are there that could have been prevented?
So folks, judge our president by the number of dead soldiers that keeps growing and growing.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom