Judge our president by the number of fallen soldiers
December 26, 2012
As a veteran and just over Veterans Day, I feel I must comment on the article by Diana West, whom I do not know, and what Romney said or did not say.
My point is that the writer says Obama has proven himself as a good commander in chief. I realize most people do not listen to their party's promises when running for election. I heard Mr. Obama's promise. It was "If I am elected president, the first thing I will do is to bring all our troops home." How many dead soldiers are there that could have been prevented?
So folks, judge our president by the number of dead soldiers that keeps growing and growing.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County