‘Journey to the West’ a must see
April 12, 2013
The CATS' production, "Journey to the West" is a must-see for the whole community.
Our two small towns are blessed to be able to see an "almost-Broadway" show live without flying across the U.S. The Union write up this week of acting, staging, costuming, directing, music and technical expertise was accurate, but experiencing the whole production was over the top.
CATS also is trying to guarantee our future by having four of the 21 actors youths of our towns. I am getting tickets now to take two friends to a performance so I can see it again.
Jane S. Swan
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local