‘Journey to the West’ a must see
April 12, 2013
The CATS' production, "Journey to the West" is a must-see for the whole community.
Our two small towns are blessed to be able to see an "almost-Broadway" show live without flying across the U.S. The Union write up this week of acting, staging, costuming, directing, music and technical expertise was accurate, but experiencing the whole production was over the top.
CATS also is trying to guarantee our future by having four of the 21 actors youths of our towns. I am getting tickets now to take two friends to a performance so I can see it again.
Jane S. Swan
Trending In: Letters
- Car drives into Grass Valley Papa Murphy’s store
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- DA moves to dismiss drug charges, cites former detective’s ‘inappropriate relationship’ with informant
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles