‘Journey to the West’ a must see
April 12, 2013
The CATS' production, "Journey to the West" is a must-see for the whole community.
Our two small towns are blessed to be able to see an "almost-Broadway" show live without flying across the U.S. The Union write up this week of acting, staging, costuming, directing, music and technical expertise was accurate, but experiencing the whole production was over the top.
CATS also is trying to guarantee our future by having four of the 21 actors youths of our towns. I am getting tickets now to take two friends to a performance so I can see it again.
Jane S. Swan
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City