‘Journey to the West’ a must see
April 12, 2013
The CATS' production, "Journey to the West" is a must-see for the whole community.
Our two small towns are blessed to be able to see an "almost-Broadway" show live without flying across the U.S. The Union write up this week of acting, staging, costuming, directing, music and technical expertise was accurate, but experiencing the whole production was over the top.
CATS also is trying to guarantee our future by having four of the 21 actors youths of our towns. I am getting tickets now to take two friends to a performance so I can see it again.
Jane S. Swan
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws