Italian Festival a success
September 20, 2013
Sending out grazie mille (thanks a million) to Montolivia Winery, Grandewood Designs, Olive Vitality, Trattoria Milano, Bear River Pasta, Raley's and Tess's Kitchen for their contributions to the basket worth more than $500 that was raffled in the Cultural Pavilion at this year's Italian Festival.
Suzy Figueira, the winner of the basket said going through it was like Christmas!
Grazie mille to Nevada County Farm Supply for the awesome large spiral shrubs that adorned the huge Italian countryside painting in the demo pavilion.
We truly appreciate all your participation and many thanks to those who bought a raffle ticket too!
Valentina Parkman, volunteer
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed