Italian Festival a success
September 20, 2013
Sending out grazie mille (thanks a million) to Montolivia Winery, Grandewood Designs, Olive Vitality, Trattoria Milano, Bear River Pasta, Raley's and Tess's Kitchen for their contributions to the basket worth more than $500 that was raffled in the Cultural Pavilion at this year's Italian Festival.
Suzy Figueira, the winner of the basket said going through it was like Christmas!
Grazie mille to Nevada County Farm Supply for the awesome large spiral shrubs that adorned the huge Italian countryside painting in the demo pavilion.
We truly appreciate all your participation and many thanks to those who bought a raffle ticket too!
Valentina Parkman, volunteer
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans