It all comes back to the people who did the deed
March 5, 2013
I think we should put more restrictions on cars and alcohol and cell phones in cars. People who drive drunk kill more than 311 kids a year. People on cell phones caused more than 4,000 injures or killed people a lot more than guns do.
It's not the things people use but the people who do it. Did banning alcohol work? Neither will trying to put more restrictions on guns. The bad guys will always be able to get what they want and do what they want to do. People with mental health problems need the help. The mom of the boy who killed the kids in school tried to get help for him, and the people she talked to informed the kid what she was doing, and that is why he did what he did.
It's the people who do the deed not the vehicle, whatever it may be.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial