I can hear thanks!
June 24, 2013
Unbridled gratitude to all talent, teachers, parents and merchants who made the opening night benefit performance of "I Can Hear Music" a huge success for the Grass Valley Schools Foundation for Arts and Sciences.
In an age when administrative costs have a tendency to eat up donated dollars, this organization of retired and current teachers and parents has my greatest respect. Every dollar raised goes directly into the classroom to purchase supplies and support arts and science programs throughout the district! Hurrah! Thanks to the talented cast and crew of LeGacy's "I Can Hear Music," New Moon Cafe, Friar Tucks, Cirino's, Sierra Stages, In Concert Sierra, Off Broadstreet, Caroline's Coffee and anyone else who donated.
Special thanks to the teachers! You rock!
Sue LeGate Halford
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation