I can hear thanks!
June 24, 2013
Unbridled gratitude to all talent, teachers, parents and merchants who made the opening night benefit performance of "I Can Hear Music" a huge success for the Grass Valley Schools Foundation for Arts and Sciences.
In an age when administrative costs have a tendency to eat up donated dollars, this organization of retired and current teachers and parents has my greatest respect. Every dollar raised goes directly into the classroom to purchase supplies and support arts and science programs throughout the district! Hurrah! Thanks to the talented cast and crew of LeGacy's "I Can Hear Music," New Moon Cafe, Friar Tucks, Cirino's, Sierra Stages, In Concert Sierra, Off Broadstreet, Caroline's Coffee and anyone else who donated.
Special thanks to the teachers! You rock!
Sue LeGate Halford
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed