Hospital’s Cancer Center picnic a success
June 20, 2013
This year was our 17th annual Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center picnic. More than 300 survivors, their families and friends attended the June 2 event in Pioneer Park, Nevada City.
A big thank you to all who attended and also to all who donated prizes for our raffle. All monies stay right here at SNMH Cancer Center. Thank you to all who volunteered their day and made this year's picnic so successful.
Chair Cancer Center volunteers
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance