Hospital’s Cancer Center picnic a success
June 20, 2013
This year was our 17th annual Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center picnic. More than 300 survivors, their families and friends attended the June 2 event in Pioneer Park, Nevada City.
A big thank you to all who attended and also to all who donated prizes for our raffle. All monies stay right here at SNMH Cancer Center. Thank you to all who volunteered their day and made this year's picnic so successful.
Chair Cancer Center volunteers
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom