High praise for the hospital
July 15, 2014
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is the best hospital my wife and I have had the great fortune to have available.
After making many trips up the hill, I felt it was time to state just how great the people are that keep this hospital working. I can't say enough to thank all the people who always smile and never complain about their assignments. They seem to take everything that comes their way in stride and do everything to make you comfortable.
Again, the Nevada County area can be proud of the hospital and all those great people who make it possible. I had the occasion to use the ambulance service, outpatient department and surgery facilities in an emergency. I was confined to the hospital for a two-week recovery and rehabilitation. My stay was the best.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges