High court to rule on the ‘natural family’
February 11, 2013
The Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court are soon expected to rule on the "natural family," which is attacked daily by the homosexual lobby.
"The natural family is fundamental to our very existence," said Liberty Counsel founder Mathew Staver in his brief with the court. "Thriving societies need healthy children who grow up into responsible citizens. Healthy children require committed parents who will sacrifice their own desires for the well-being of their children. This is all created (by God) within the context of natural marriage between one man and one woman. We are at a pivotal point in history. Nothing will define the future of America more than the court's decision on marriage."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)