Help saying goodbye
February 11, 2013
Last week, I had to euthanize a special kitty named Tiny Tim. For helping me care for him in life, my deepest thanks goes to Drs. Tom Strolle, Melanie Curtis and Susan Murphy — and to Cheryl Wicks for her generosity to me and Tim through the years.
For helping me bear the burden of his death, my deepest gratitude to Dr. Curtis, who helped me see that I had done all I could, and that it was all right to let him go, Dr. Linda Reznicek, who guided him over the Rainbow Bridge, and Derek of Grass Valley Vet.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation