Help saying goodbye
February 11, 2013
Last week, I had to euthanize a special kitty named Tiny Tim. For helping me care for him in life, my deepest thanks goes to Drs. Tom Strolle, Melanie Curtis and Susan Murphy — and to Cheryl Wicks for her generosity to me and Tim through the years.
For helping me bear the burden of his death, my deepest gratitude to Dr. Curtis, who helped me see that I had done all I could, and that it was all right to let him go, Dr. Linda Reznicek, who guided him over the Rainbow Bridge, and Derek of Grass Valley Vet.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire