Health fair a success
December 26, 2012
A big thank you to all the staff and volunteers that made the sixth annual Community Health Fair at Sierra Presbyterian Church a huge success.
Almost 400 people attended this one-day event and received free health screenings, low-cost blood draws, flu shots and health information from more than 60 vendors. Well done!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton