Health fair a success
December 26, 2012
A big thank you to all the staff and volunteers that made the sixth annual Community Health Fair at Sierra Presbyterian Church a huge success.
Almost 400 people attended this one-day event and received free health screenings, low-cost blood draws, flu shots and health information from more than 60 vendors. Well done!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth