Happy to be headed home
December 26, 2012
We want to thank all the folks who called to wish us well and offers of help when we had to leave our home last December.
We were able to work with the Bank of America and are moving back home. It was a stressful time, but a wonderful employee named Monique from Bank of America helped us make a settlement. We are very happy that all turned out well.
We are lucky to live in such a wonderful community.
Louis and Valerie Conter
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations