Grinch alive and and well in Nevada County
January 9, 2014
Having read the article regarding The Simple Truth Church, I'm remembering again my family members and friends who have and are still serving their beloved country.
Living in Nevada County since 1930, I have lived during World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and on, with loved ones serving in all of them. I am hoping the board of supervisors will see that something like this never happens again. My prayers and gratitude go out to all our military veterans.
Our county and country can never do enough to thank you all.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball