Grass Valley residents show compassion
July 24, 2013
I want to mention how helpful this community is to its fellow man (or woman).
Both today and last Friday, I needed to get out. I have a new scooter and chose to use it for my transportation. There were some episodes that happened, but there was no problem because each time I was helped by a caring person. Also, there is road work being done on Dorsey Drive, and at least three times I was aided by a worker there. I am so glad that I moved from Southern California in 1977! Grass Valley has not grown so big that residents cannot help their neighbors. To all of the people who helped me those two days, thank you!
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana