Grass Valley residents show compassion
July 24, 2013
I want to mention how helpful this community is to its fellow man (or woman).
Both today and last Friday, I needed to get out. I have a new scooter and chose to use it for my transportation. There were some episodes that happened, but there was no problem because each time I was helped by a caring person. Also, there is road work being done on Dorsey Drive, and at least three times I was aided by a worker there. I am so glad that I moved from Southern California in 1977! Grass Valley has not grown so big that residents cannot help their neighbors. To all of the people who helped me those two days, thank you!
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball