Got my spuds back
June 29, 2014
We shopped at the Grocery Outlet this afternoon and spent over $100. When we got home we had no potatoes — darn, I left them on the bottom rack of the cart.
We called the store, and — would you believe — someone returned them? If you read the police blotter, you wouldn't think there any honest people left in the county. To that person, a great big "thank you."
It was only $2.99, but being retired, I can't afford to give away my spuds. Thanks again.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public