Got my spuds back
June 29, 2014
We shopped at the Grocery Outlet this afternoon and spent over $100. When we got home we had no potatoes — darn, I left them on the bottom rack of the cart.
We called the store, and — would you believe — someone returned them? If you read the police blotter, you wouldn't think there any honest people left in the county. To that person, a great big "thank you."
It was only $2.99, but being retired, I can't afford to give away my spuds. Thanks again.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges