Good Samaritans reach out
January 8, 2014
On Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, I was going to attend the Nevada Union High School Choir Winter Concert at the Don Baggett Theater when I failed to step over the curb and fell on the sidewalk face first.
I am very grateful to Dale, Tiffany and family; the lady who provided the ice; nurse Debbie; and other people who were concerned about my welfare. Thank you very much for your assistance. You are truly appreciated, and I wish you all a very happy and safe new year.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public