Good Samaritans reach out
January 8, 2014
On Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, I was going to attend the Nevada Union High School Choir Winter Concert at the Don Baggett Theater when I failed to step over the curb and fell on the sidewalk face first.
I am very grateful to Dale, Tiffany and family; the lady who provided the ice; nurse Debbie; and other people who were concerned about my welfare. Thank you very much for your assistance. You are truly appreciated, and I wish you all a very happy and safe new year.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana