Good Samaritan saved the day
March 4, 2014
On Valentine's Day, I left my purse in a shopping cart in a local parking lot.
My heart sunk when I got home and realized this. Back I went and checked in the nearest store to see if my purse might have been turned in. What were the chances? My purse was there, and it was a happy day, after all.
Big bouquets of gratitude go to an honest, thoughtful person! You saved my day and renewed my faith in the basic goodness of the people in the community.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation