Good Samaritan saved the day
March 4, 2014
On Valentine's Day, I left my purse in a shopping cart in a local parking lot.
My heart sunk when I got home and realized this. Back I went and checked in the nearest store to see if my purse might have been turned in. What were the chances? My purse was there, and it was a happy day, after all.
Big bouquets of gratitude go to an honest, thoughtful person! You saved my day and renewed my faith in the basic goodness of the people in the community.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball