Good deed deeply appreciated
December 18, 2013
Thank you and God bless you to the anonymous customers at Lumberjacks Restaurant Friday, Dec. 13, who paid for my mother's and my lunch bill.
Celebrating my mother's 85th birthday was a special occasion that day — she had not been able to get out to a restaurant since her birthday last year. Living with Alzheimer's is challenging for her. I was so thankful and excited that we were able to go out together, and your paying our lunch bill was a blessing from God.
You will never know how much it meant to me. Thanks so much!
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball