Generous community support for Independent Living Program
June 24, 2013
The Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Independent Living Program would like to thank the community for its generous support over the past year.
Special thanks to Tri Counties Bank, One Stop, Sierra College, Sierra Forever Families, Environmental Alternatives, CASA, CoRR, EMQ Families First, Victor Community Support Services, AAUW, Safe Families for Children Program, Parent Project, Women of Worth and DVSAC.
An extra big thanks goes to Twin Cities Church, the Soroptimist International Clubs of Grass Valley, Nevada City and Sierra Foothills, Culture Shock Yogurt, Grocery Outlet, Raley's, SPD Markets and Starbucks for their wonderful support for the ILP graduation.
Melissa Marcum, program coordinator
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)