From Child’s Advocates of Nevada County
December 26, 2012
The Board of Directors and staff of Child Advocates of Nevada County would like to thank Jim and Janice Moule, of Moule's Paint and Glass, for allowing us to use their shop to hold our e-waste event on Aug. 18.
We would also like to thank the community for their support and donations that helped make this event a success.
Proceeds from this event will help support our child abuse prevention programs and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect.
Your support is truly appreciated.
Claudia Ellis, Fund Development Manager
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance