From Child’s Advocates of Nevada County
December 26, 2012
The Board of Directors and staff of Child Advocates of Nevada County would like to thank Jim and Janice Moule, of Moule's Paint and Glass, for allowing us to use their shop to hold our e-waste event on Aug. 18.
We would also like to thank the community for their support and donations that helped make this event a success.
Proceeds from this event will help support our child abuse prevention programs and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect.
Your support is truly appreciated.
Claudia Ellis, Fund Development Manager
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local