From Child’s Advocates of Nevada County
December 26, 2012
The Board of Directors and staff of Child Advocates of Nevada County would like to thank Jim and Janice Moule, of Moule's Paint and Glass, for allowing us to use their shop to hold our e-waste event on Aug. 18.
We would also like to thank the community for their support and donations that helped make this event a success.
Proceeds from this event will help support our child abuse prevention programs and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect.
Your support is truly appreciated.
Claudia Ellis, Fund Development Manager
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site