Freedom of speech perverted
December 26, 2012
Yet another ridiculous and fallacious screed from Peter Pohorsky in Saturday's paper. Is anyone else tired of being subjected to these off-the-wall, incendiary invectives? I sure as H-E-double-toothpicks am. The Union editor, please give us a break from Pohorsky; he adds nothing to civil discourse or intelligent discussion of political, social or religious topics.
Freedom of speech is a right. Making up "facts" to fit one's viewpoint is a wrong.
W. Lowell Robertson
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)