Freedom of speech perverted
December 26, 2012
Yet another ridiculous and fallacious screed from Peter Pohorsky in Saturday's paper. Is anyone else tired of being subjected to these off-the-wall, incendiary invectives? I sure as H-E-double-toothpicks am. The Union editor, please give us a break from Pohorsky; he adds nothing to civil discourse or intelligent discussion of political, social or religious topics.
Freedom of speech is a right. Making up "facts" to fit one's viewpoint is a wrong.
W. Lowell Robertson
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation