Freedom of speech perverted
December 26, 2012
Yet another ridiculous and fallacious screed from Peter Pohorsky in Saturday's paper. Is anyone else tired of being subjected to these off-the-wall, incendiary invectives? I sure as H-E-double-toothpicks am. The Union editor, please give us a break from Pohorsky; he adds nothing to civil discourse or intelligent discussion of political, social or religious topics.
Freedom of speech is a right. Making up "facts" to fit one's viewpoint is a wrong.
W. Lowell Robertson
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death