Food Ministry gets a boost
December 26, 2012
Interfaith Food Ministry is proud to celebrate 25 years of service to our clients in western Nevada County.
A hearty thank you to all the generous merchants (you know who you are) who donated gifts and food for our fundraiser at Paulette's Country Kitchen Oct. 5. We also wish to thank all the individuals who enjoyed a scrumptious spaghetti dinner and drawing to benefit IFM. A great time was had by all, and the fundraiser was very successful. Please take a moment to check out our website at http://www.interfaithfoodministry to learn more.
Thank you, Nevada County, for supporting this worthwhile ministry.
John Smiley, vice president
Interfaith Food Ministry
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball