Food Ministry gets a boost
December 26, 2012
Interfaith Food Ministry is proud to celebrate 25 years of service to our clients in western Nevada County.
A hearty thank you to all the generous merchants (you know who you are) who donated gifts and food for our fundraiser at Paulette's Country Kitchen Oct. 5. We also wish to thank all the individuals who enjoyed a scrumptious spaghetti dinner and drawing to benefit IFM. A great time was had by all, and the fundraiser was very successful. Please take a moment to check out our website at http://www.interfaithfoodministry to learn more.
Thank you, Nevada County, for supporting this worthwhile ministry.
John Smiley, vice president
Interfaith Food Ministry
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation