Food donation a big help
January 9, 2013
The "2nd & 4th Monday Community Meal" at St. Patricks Church was the lucky recipient of canned food collected during the Donation Day Parade in Grass Valley.
We wish to thank Paula Newton and the Ladies Relief Society for giving Community Meal food to stretch our budget and canned food to share with our guests. Job well done ladies (and gentlemen).
Sue Gross, founder, Community Meal
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her