Food donation a big help
January 9, 2013
The "2nd & 4th Monday Community Meal" at St. Patricks Church was the lucky recipient of canned food collected during the Donation Day Parade in Grass Valley.
We wish to thank Paula Newton and the Ladies Relief Society for giving Community Meal food to stretch our budget and canned food to share with our guests. Job well done ladies (and gentlemen).
Sue Gross, founder, Community Meal
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana