Food donation a big help
January 9, 2013
The "2nd & 4th Monday Community Meal" at St. Patricks Church was the lucky recipient of canned food collected during the Donation Day Parade in Grass Valley.
We wish to thank Paula Newton and the Ladies Relief Society for giving Community Meal food to stretch our budget and canned food to share with our guests. Job well done ladies (and gentlemen).
Sue Gross, founder, Community Meal
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom