Food Bank gives thanks
December 26, 2012
All of us here at the Food Bank of Nevada County would like to send a warm thank you to Pamela Morey, Coldwell Banker, for the "Fifth annual Bridge of Giving."
This year, Pamela and her team collected over 1,300 pounds of food, and $237 in cash donations. This volume of food will feed over 50 families for a week.
Thank you, Pamela — your hard work does wonders for the community!
Toni Thompson, executive director
Food Bank of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance