Food Bank gives thanks
December 26, 2012
All of us here at the Food Bank of Nevada County would like to send a warm thank you to Pamela Morey, Coldwell Banker, for the "Fifth annual Bridge of Giving."
This year, Pamela and her team collected over 1,300 pounds of food, and $237 in cash donations. This volume of food will feed over 50 families for a week.
Thank you, Pamela — your hard work does wonders for the community!
Toni Thompson, executive director
Food Bank of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth