Food Bank gives thanks
December 26, 2012
All of us here at the Food Bank of Nevada County would like to send a warm thank you to Pamela Morey, Coldwell Banker, for the "Fifth annual Bridge of Giving."
This year, Pamela and her team collected over 1,300 pounds of food, and $237 in cash donations. This volume of food will feed over 50 families for a week.
Thank you, Pamela — your hard work does wonders for the community!
Toni Thompson, executive director
Food Bank of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton