Farm Bureau endorses Weston
May 16, 2014
Nevada County Farm Bureau is pleased to announce the endorsement of Hank Weston for Nevada County Supervisor, District 4.
Supervisor Weston has been a longtime supporter of agriculture in Nevada County. He does what he can to insure that local government is an asset and not an obstruction to farmers and ranchers. His door is always open with a "don't tell me why we can't … show me why we can" process to dealing with issues in the district and throughout the county.
Not all problems can be fixed but he is there to help with the process. His voting record is confirmation of his support to the diversified types of agriculture in Nevada County. This goes on to include wineries, farmers markets, Nevada County Grown and maintaining open space, which preserves our rural heritage by supporting the Williamson Act.
It is without reservation that we support Hank Weston for supervisor.
Sue Hoek, president
Nevada County Farm Bureau
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball