Fair board not listening to the people
July 13, 2013
Over 73,000 people (that I know) protesting the elephant rides at the Nevada Fair.
It is sad that Ms. Woods and her board are still planing on these poor abused elephants to be exploted again. Another example of how our officials get into power then do as they please. Shame on you.
Santa Rosa, Calif.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo