Everything I’m against
August 21, 2014
Regarding the guest column, "Who is Jim Firth?" by Keoni Allen on Aug. 15, it was a great reply to Jim Hemig's original column.
What makes it special is that our merchants put in very long hours, and it takes time for a person who is tired to take the time out to reply to Jim Firth.
I realize that there are two sides to every story and I haven't heard or read Firth's story, however I take the side of the hard-working business person 90-plus percent of the time.
I also liked the Google research you did; that, too, is everything I'm against. Keep up the good work, Keoni!
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier