Every non-vote is a vote for Obama
December 26, 2012
I've been hearing too many people saying, "I don't think I'll vote this year."
It made me think: I have voted in every election since 1952. If every American stopped to think — every non-vote is a vote for Obama. Mickey Mouse, John Doe or anyone else doesn't help either. Please help our America stay "Our America."
Make your vote count, vote for Romney.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed