Enough is enough is enough
July 26, 2013
Sex scandals appear to enhance the Democrats' resumes. Bill Clinton is more popular than ever since his "blue stain dress" caper in the Oval office.
Now we have the shameless, loathesome, twosome, Anthony Weiner and Client No. 9, Elliott Spitzer, trying to reclaim public office in New York City. Imagine an aide checking Mayor Weiner's zipper before each press conference? Or Client No. 9 misplacing his little black book. You go for it New Yorkers! Elect these deviant, misfit, perverts to run your great city. You will reap the consequences of their lack of honesty and moral integrity. Good luck Big Apple!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands