Enough graft and greed
March 4, 2014
I am appalled at the recent article in The Union about a big shopping mall, building, etc.
Nevada County has always been a beautiful, giving, caring, loving community until the recent decisions, one by one, but that are now coming in large lumps. No one seems to care that this county is being torn by big bucks, making a Bay Area out a once beautiful community, destroying everything that made this great county what it is. Or should I say used to be? Where are these decision makers coming from? They need to go back where they came from and if from here, they need to be shipped out of here. We don’t need you!
There is enough political graft and greed in this world; don’t bring it here!
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location