Enough graft and greed
March 4, 2014
I am appalled at the recent article in The Union about a big shopping mall, building, etc.
Nevada County has always been a beautiful, giving, caring, loving community until the recent decisions, one by one, but that are now coming in large lumps. No one seems to care that this county is being torn by big bucks, making a Bay Area out a once beautiful community, destroying everything that made this great county what it is. Or should I say used to be? Where are these decision makers coming from? They need to go back where they came from and if from here, they need to be shipped out of here. We don't need you!
There is enough political graft and greed in this world; don't bring it here!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws