Enough graft and greed
March 4, 2014
I am appalled at the recent article in The Union about a big shopping mall, building, etc.
Nevada County has always been a beautiful, giving, caring, loving community until the recent decisions, one by one, but that are now coming in large lumps. No one seems to care that this county is being torn by big bucks, making a Bay Area out a once beautiful community, destroying everything that made this great county what it is. Or should I say used to be? Where are these decision makers coming from? They need to go back where they came from and if from here, they need to be shipped out of here. We don't need you!
There is enough political graft and greed in this world; don't bring it here!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance