Empty Bowl runneth over with generosity
March 26, 2013
Once again, our generous community gathered to show its support for Hospitality House by coming to the Empty Bowl March 2.
There are so many individuals to thank for making this event a success, but unfortunately, I'm limited to 100 words. The Empty Bowl would not be possible without Karin Givon, the master potter who asked for bowls from other talented potters and found them on her porch day after day! Heartfelt thanks to our 109 volunteers, local restaurants, bakeries, sponsors and others for making this event possible! Because of you, some bowls will not be empty tonight.
Pinky Zalkin and the folks at Hospitality House
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local