Empty Bowl runneth over with generosity
March 26, 2013
Once again, our generous community gathered to show its support for Hospitality House by coming to the Empty Bowl March 2.
There are so many individuals to thank for making this event a success, but unfortunately, I'm limited to 100 words. The Empty Bowl would not be possible without Karin Givon, the master potter who asked for bowls from other talented potters and found them on her porch day after day! Heartfelt thanks to our 109 volunteers, local restaurants, bakeries, sponsors and others for making this event possible! Because of you, some bowls will not be empty tonight.
Pinky Zalkin and the folks at Hospitality House
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance