Elephant abuse not OK
July 13, 2013
Please do not allow "Have Trunk Will Travel" owners Gary and Kari Johnson to provide elephant rides at the Nevada County Fair. There are plenty of videos of them abusing elephants in their care, including a little baby, who on the video, screams in fear and pain. It is heartbreaking!
After you watch the videos of abuse on YouTube, you will never want to hire these horrible, heartless people for elephant rides or any other kind of animal entertainment ever, ever, ever.
I hope you get lots of letters of protest for this event. All of the elephants at Have Trunk Will Travel need to be placed in sanctuaries where they can live out their lives without fear, sadness and brutality. Please, please, please!
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum