Elephant abuse not OK
July 13, 2013
Please do not allow “Have Trunk Will Travel” owners Gary and Kari Johnson to provide elephant rides at the Nevada County Fair. There are plenty of videos of them abusing elephants in their care, including a little baby, who on the video, screams in fear and pain. It is heartbreaking!
After you watch the videos of abuse on YouTube, you will never want to hire these horrible, heartless people for elephant rides or any other kind of animal entertainment ever, ever, ever.
I hope you get lots of letters of protest for this event. All of the elephants at Have Trunk Will Travel need to be placed in sanctuaries where they can live out their lives without fear, sadness and brutality. Please, please, please!
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping