Egypt: Whose side are we on?
October 17, 2013
During President Morsi's illicit reign in Egypt, the Obama regime was quick to agree to send fighter planes and other arms to the now disposed Muslim Brotherhood president.
With the Morsi gang attempting to regain control of Egypt, it is interesting that Mr. Obama has suddenly withdrawn nearly all of the U.S. aid to the country now under military leadership.
A frequent question heard these days: Are there Muslim Brotherhood personnel working in the White House? No wonder.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans