Egypt: Whose side are we on?
October 17, 2013
During President Morsi's illicit reign in Egypt, the Obama regime was quick to agree to send fighter planes and other arms to the now disposed Muslim Brotherhood president.
With the Morsi gang attempting to regain control of Egypt, it is interesting that Mr. Obama has suddenly withdrawn nearly all of the U.S. aid to the country now under military leadership.
A frequent question heard these days: Are there Muslim Brotherhood personnel working in the White House? No wonder.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public