Egypt: Whose side are we on?
October 17, 2013
During President Morsi's illicit reign in Egypt, the Obama regime was quick to agree to send fighter planes and other arms to the now disposed Muslim Brotherhood president.
With the Morsi gang attempting to regain control of Egypt, it is interesting that Mr. Obama has suddenly withdrawn nearly all of the U.S. aid to the country now under military leadership.
A frequent question heard these days: Are there Muslim Brotherhood personnel working in the White House? No wonder.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday