Editorial not impartial
October 15, 2013
I love it when you start an editorial with a joke. Your "Our View" in Saturday's paper claims an impartial viewpoint on political matters than goes on to excoriate Republicans for the shutdown, repeating every argument almost word for word made by Democrats.
We voted for republican congressmen who opposed the ACA like Congressman LaMalfa. He is doing his job by opposing a program that the majority of us don't want. You also reference reports in the Sacramento Bee and the Los Angeles Times, two left-biased publications, trashing LaMalfa. Harry Reid and Obama can stop the shutdown anytime they want, but as long as newspapers like yours are cheerleaders, it won't happen.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)