Editorial not impartial
October 15, 2013
I love it when you start an editorial with a joke. Your "Our View" in Saturday's paper claims an impartial viewpoint on political matters than goes on to excoriate Republicans for the shutdown, repeating every argument almost word for word made by Democrats.
We voted for republican congressmen who opposed the ACA like Congressman LaMalfa. He is doing his job by opposing a program that the majority of us don't want. You also reference reports in the Sacramento Bee and the Los Angeles Times, two left-biased publications, trashing LaMalfa. Harry Reid and Obama can stop the shutdown anytime they want, but as long as newspapers like yours are cheerleaders, it won't happen.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier