Echo Valley Ranch — A county park?
June 18, 2013
What has happened to Echo Valley Ranch being turned into a county park? The property now is run down with buildings falling down and an eyesore.
The county received this property from the Kimler family and nothing has been done. There are people living there still, and it seems Gene Kimler had a vision to turn his ranch into a Nevada County park for all to share. He was a great person who helped many people in our area and he was very generous as far as supporting youth in our area and anyone who was in need.
He sold hay on the honor system. If you came by and he wasn't there, you left him a note and paid him later. When will his vision become reality?
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council