Dorsey project not intended to enrich the few
March 1, 2014
The interchange at Dorsey Drive was paid for with taxpayer funds to enrich the lives of the many. It wasn’t intended to enrich nor engorge the pockets of the few.
The notion of another mall in that vicinity is nonsense. It would most likely constrict access to the hospital area.
First those proposing the reopening of the Idaho Maryland Mine and climbing on the backs of the area with a multitude of ore haulers … and now land developers with a shopping center. Our little town is sliding away in the ooze.
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping