Dorsey project not intended to enrich the few
March 1, 2014
The interchange at Dorsey Drive was paid for with taxpayer funds to enrich the lives of the many. It wasn't intended to enrich nor engorge the pockets of the few.
The notion of another mall in that vicinity is nonsense. It would most likely constrict access to the hospital area.
First those proposing the reopening of the Idaho Maryland Mine and climbing on the backs of the area with a multitude of ore haulers … and now land developers with a shopping center. Our little town is sliding away in the ooze.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house