Dorsey project not intended to enrich the few
March 1, 2014
The interchange at Dorsey Drive was paid for with taxpayer funds to enrich the lives of the many. It wasn't intended to enrich nor engorge the pockets of the few.
The notion of another mall in that vicinity is nonsense. It would most likely constrict access to the hospital area.
First those proposing the reopening of the Idaho Maryland Mine and climbing on the backs of the area with a multitude of ore haulers … and now land developers with a shopping center. Our little town is sliding away in the ooze.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum