Don’t outsource bus service
March 27, 2013
I was appalled to read in today's The Union that the county transportation committee opted to pursue a contract for handicapped bus service with a Washington state company.
With all the emphasis on folks doing their business locally, I feel the county is setting a very bad example. How about negotiating with Gold Country Telecare?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Craig Silberman: Kneeling isn’t about disrespecting the flag or the troops
- Tom Behlmer: More of the same from Congressman LaMalfa
- Dennis Wescot: What’s the fascination with Tractor Supply?
- Dee Demorest: Following up on Me and the DMV: a cautionary tale
- Elaine Ashton: Don’t rule out massage for joint pain