Don’t outsource bus service
March 27, 2013
I was appalled to read in today's The Union that the county transportation committee opted to pursue a contract for handicapped bus service with a Washington state company.
With all the emphasis on folks doing their business locally, I feel the county is setting a very bad example. How about negotiating with Gold Country Telecare?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site