Don’t outsource bus service
March 27, 2013
I was appalled to read in today's The Union that the county transportation committee opted to pursue a contract for handicapped bus service with a Washington state company.
With all the emphasis on folks doing their business locally, I feel the county is setting a very bad example. How about negotiating with Gold Country Telecare?
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier