Don’t outsource bus service
March 27, 2013
I was appalled to read in today's The Union that the county transportation committee opted to pursue a contract for handicapped bus service with a Washington state company.
With all the emphasis on folks doing their business locally, I feel the county is setting a very bad example. How about negotiating with Gold Country Telecare?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local