Don’t local candidates go door-to-door anymore?
May 16, 2014
Berryhill Apartments has been my home since 1997. In all those years, only one candidate has knocked on my apartment door. That was a long time ago.
I've voted in every election since 1964. I like to vote in person at my polling place on election day. There are over 90 apartments here at Berryhill. Apartment tenants vote.
Where are the local candidates?
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance