Don’t blame Cirino’s
February 6, 2013
When it comes to the closing of Cirino's of Nevada City, get informed. Obama passed a law that 30 hours is now "full-time," making it impossible for an employee to pay for health benefits.
You voted for a man who has taken money out of everyone's check, not just the rich, and medical costs have gone up for all of us to pay for all the free hand-outs that has no end.
This is why I've hesitated to go into business again. Don't blame the man who signs your paychecks.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local