Don’t blame Cirino’s
February 6, 2013
When it comes to the closing of Cirino's of Nevada City, get informed. Obama passed a law that 30 hours is now "full-time," making it impossible for an employee to pay for health benefits.
You voted for a man who has taken money out of everyone's check, not just the rich, and medical costs have gone up for all of us to pay for all the free hand-outs that has no end.
This is why I've hesitated to go into business again. Don't blame the man who signs your paychecks.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire