Donations result in garden stands in 11 local schools
September 18, 2013
Big thanks to Josh Emrich of CCi Residential and Commercial Interiors for donating his time to build garden stands for Sierra Harvest (formerly Live Healthy Nevada County) and Nevada County schools.
Mr. Emrich’s work, along with a generous donation of supplies from Hills Flat Lumber, has created a place for us to put fresh, affordable (by donation) produce on garden stands in 11 elementary schools (and counting)!
Thanks from all of us at Sierra Harvest for continuing to support our organization and help our kids eat well.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location