Dione Gardner: Thanks, Nevada City
May 15, 2017
On behalf of all patients in Nevada County, I'd like to thank the Nevada City's City Council for taking the lead by listening to their constituents — the majority of whom want safe, legal, affordable access available to people who choose cannabis as medicine.
Many people worked very hard to see this year-long process through and I am so proud to be a Nevada County resident and home owner. We have some work to do ahead, and I feel a lot of relief. Patients can soon get their medicine locally, safely and easily — that revenue that was going to Sacramento will now be spent here at home to support and bolster our local economy.
Many kudos, council members! Thank you.
Dione Gardner, Gold Country Phoenix Center for Wellness, LLC
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public