Dione Gardner: Thanks, Nevada City
May 15, 2017
On behalf of all patients in Nevada County, I'd like to thank the Nevada City's City Council for taking the lead by listening to their constituents — the majority of whom want safe, legal, affordable access available to people who choose cannabis as medicine.
Many people worked very hard to see this year-long process through and I am so proud to be a Nevada County resident and home owner. We have some work to do ahead, and I feel a lot of relief. Patients can soon get their medicine locally, safely and easily — that revenue that was going to Sacramento will now be spent here at home to support and bolster our local economy.
Many kudos, council members! Thank you.
Dione Gardner, Gold Country Phoenix Center for Wellness, LLC
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local