Definition of insanity
January 9, 2013
Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity can also be defined as electing the same people over and over and expecting different results.
Let's try something different. At the next election do not vote for any incumbent. Unfortunately the next election is almost two years away and we will have forgotten what recently transpired and again prove the electorate is insane by electing the same people and expecting a different result.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court