Definition of insanity
January 9, 2013
Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity can also be defined as electing the same people over and over and expecting different results.
Let's try something different. At the next election do not vote for any incumbent. Unfortunately the next election is almost two years away and we will have forgotten what recently transpired and again prove the electorate is insane by electing the same people and expecting a different result.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum