Definition of insanity
January 9, 2013
Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity can also be defined as electing the same people over and over and expecting different results.
Let's try something different. At the next election do not vote for any incumbent. Unfortunately the next election is almost two years away and we will have forgotten what recently transpired and again prove the electorate is insane by electing the same people and expecting a different result.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Nevada County judge upholds kidnapping, false imprisonment charges; tosses torture and robbery accusations