Definition of insanity
January 9, 2013
Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity can also be defined as electing the same people over and over and expecting different results.
Let's try something different. At the next election do not vote for any incumbent. Unfortunately the next election is almost two years away and we will have forgotten what recently transpired and again prove the electorate is insane by electing the same people and expecting a different result.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Know your neighborhood criminal’: Grass Valley man uses social media to identify ‘repeat offenders’
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor