Definition of insanity? Democrats
February 6, 2013
In response to the recently published letter "definition of insanity," I would like to like to take that one step further.
For the past 43 years a majority of Californians have voted the Democrat party as a majority in the state senate and the assembly. Though the names have changed and members have jumped from assembly to senate and vice versa, the results seem to never change. We always run a budget deficit and are forever seeing new inane laws passed to cover for the already flawed laws already on the books. Despite being over-regulated, the same party remains in power.
Could it then be said that the majority of the electorate of this state suffer from some form of insanity?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local