Definition of insanity? Democrats
February 6, 2013
In response to the recently published letter "definition of insanity," I would like to like to take that one step further.
For the past 43 years a majority of Californians have voted the Democrat party as a majority in the state senate and the assembly. Though the names have changed and members have jumped from assembly to senate and vice versa, the results seem to never change. We always run a budget deficit and are forever seeing new inane laws passed to cover for the already flawed laws already on the books. Despite being over-regulated, the same party remains in power.
Could it then be said that the majority of the electorate of this state suffer from some form of insanity?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)