Dabis endorses Fran Cole for county supervisor
April 21, 2014
Just recently I endorsed Fran Cole for county supervisor. For decades I have wished to have an attorney as a county supervisor.
It takes new supervisors a year or more to begin to understand the laws, as government is limited in its powers by laws; federal, state and county ordinances.
Ms. Cole has a full working knowledge of laws and that really puts her into a superb position. Couple her strong legal background with the fact that she has management experience in Fortune 500 companies and we have a winner all the way around.
There is another reason for my endorsement, and one that most of you share with me. When the five supervisors vote on a county-wide matter, their collective vote affects all of us, regardless of our district of residency. Therefore, I want the smartest supervisors in ALL five districts. Join me, even if you are not in District 4, to support Fran Cole.
E. Christina Dabis, Retired Nevada County Treasurer/Tax Collector
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public