Cooperation needed in Washington
December 26, 2012
Hello, I am a 13-year-old boy. I have followed the elections since 2008.
I am open to opinions and wanted to talk about Republicans and Democrats. I have seen Congress go over to their campaigning states and campaign for eight weeks and don't do their job to make laws. Oh, and plus the campaigning cash they get goes to ads about how they're going to help fix the country, but that money should be spent to actually help the problems.
I am not taking sides publicly for Republican or Democrat, but shouldn't this nation have better people to actually agree to help the economy thrive?
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business