Cooperation needed in Washington
December 26, 2012
Hello, I am a 13-year-old boy. I have followed the elections since 2008.
I am open to opinions and wanted to talk about Republicans and Democrats. I have seen Congress go over to their campaigning states and campaign for eight weeks and don't do their job to make laws. Oh, and plus the campaigning cash they get goes to ads about how they're going to help fix the country, but that money should be spent to actually help the problems.
I am not taking sides publicly for Republican or Democrat, but shouldn't this nation have better people to actually agree to help the economy thrive?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house