‘Constitutional sheriff’ event a success
November 1, 2013
Thank you to the generous sponsors of our recent Constitutional Sheriff event: John Atkinson, B&C True Value Hardware, Future Generations, Garden Angel Consulting, Grass Valley Glass, Law Office of Barry W. Pruett, Meyers Investment Group, National Hotel, Nevada County Farm Supply, Nevada County Republican Party, Nevada County Tea Party, Papola Enterprises, Inc./ Network Real Estate, Plaza Tire, George and JoAnn Rebane, Robinson Enterprises Inc., and Suds Bros. Car Wash.
Thanks also to the donors of gifts for our raffle basket: Bob and Cindy Hren, Kathryn Kirkham, Nevada City Winery, Sheriff Richard Mack and Tofanelli's Gold Country Bistro.
We appreciate BriarPatch Co-op and Gold-N-Green Equipment Rentals for providing outlets for advance ticket sales; the American Legion Frank Gallino Post 130 for providing drinks; The Union newspaper for its coverage; the 4-H Cal Focus Citizenship Project; and each and every volunteer, attendee, raffle ticket holder and those who helped us promote the event. We couldn't have done it without you!
Yvonne Fuller, president
Nevada County Republican Women Federated
Trending In: Letters
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles