Connie Anderson: The kindness of strangers
June 19, 2017
I was involved in a car accident on June 5 on Adams Street in Nevada City.
A wonderful woman stopped and insisted on staying with me until I got some help. I don't even know her name, but I want to thank her for her kindness.
It is reaffirming to know that there are kind people in the world.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation