Conflict of interest?
October 4, 2012
I am thoroughly confused and puzzled. What does Mr. Emery's position on the board of Hospitality House have to do with running for a seat in the state Senate?
How could there be a conflict of interest?
Has Mr. Logue inferred he would withdraw his support for the homeless shelter if Mr. Emery continues to oppose him? Would he impede the progress of the state grant? As a citizen and a voter, my inclination would be to support a candidate who was actively supporting our one and only local emergency shelter.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public