June 9, 2014
The family of Larry Lofgren would like to thank Jan Windz, NP and the staff at both Atria and Golden Empire.
Larry loved his 18 months at Atria. He especially loved exercise class, batting those noodles around. Following a stroke, he was moved to Golden Empire for rehab where the nurses and staff continued his great care. When he took a turn for the worse, the staff made him as comfortable as possible in his final days. Thank you all.
The Hood family — Bill, Gennie and Cody
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location