June 9, 2014
The family of Larry Lofgren would like to thank Jan Windz, NP and the staff at both Atria and Golden Empire.
Larry loved his 18 months at Atria. He especially loved exercise class, batting those noodles around. Following a stroke, he was moved to Golden Empire for rehab where the nurses and staff continued his great care. When he took a turn for the worse, the staff made him as comfortable as possible in his final days. Thank you all.
The Hood family — Bill, Gennie and Cody
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier