Compassion at Penny’s Diner
March 28, 2014
Many, many thanks to the staff and patrons of Penny's Diner in Grass Valley.
On March 13, while sitting down for lunch, my husband had an artery burst. It was not a pretty picture, but a patron called 911 and a very nice young man who works at Penny's quickly got towels and held them to my husbands head. I was not much help and could not have managed without these wonderful people to aid my husband and myself. I will always be grateful.
Diane and Bill Davis
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance